The CQUniversity Cairns Taipans receive hundreds of requests for donations every season from a number of community organisations. As a community-owned, not-for-profit club, the Taipans are committed to engaging with local community organisations to support those causes that benefit the Cairns community.
Please note that the Taipans are not able to provide financial donations, however the club will consider requests for ticket vouchers and merchandise on a case-by-case basis. We are unable to support every request due the large number of requests received each season.
Only a limited supply of signed items are kept in stock to fulfil donation requests. Requests are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the annual supply is depleted, additional items will not be available for donation until the following season.
Guidelines for requests
- Must be for a registered charity or not-for-profit community group
- Cairns / Cairns-region based organisations preferred
- Six working weeks’ notice required
- All requests must be submitted online via the below form
- If your request is approved, you will be contacted to arrange for pickup.